* Design suitable for square and omega handrails
- Wall distance: approx. 70mm
- Diameter of blank: approx. 55mm
- Height of the arc from the middle of the blank: approx. 65mm
- Cap: Height 10mm - therefore also greener screws can be used
- The six holes in the blank have a diameter of 8.2mm
- support tray: 4,7 x 1,9cm
- Fixing: on the wall side with 6 different drilling variants
- Cover stainless steel Rossette, is only lightly pressed on (very good)
- Drill a blind hole approx. 2.50cm deep with a 10mm wood drill bit
- Then cut a thread into the hole with a 12mm metric metal thread tap (size 2 or 3)
The connection is very stable and is also often used in the commercial sector.
We recommend two holders for a handrail up to approx. 2m, three holders between approx. 2 - 3m and four holders for longer handrails for optimal hold.