The handrail made of oak is particularly resistant;The handrail is particularly resistant to unpleasant signs of wear and tear and, due to its long-fibre structure and the natural hardness of the wood, provides safe protection when climbing your stairs. The oak handrail is characterised by the fact that it can be used both indoors and outdoors, and you can buy the wood handrail in round, omega and square versions. The oak handrail can also be ordered as a set complete with handrail holders.
What distinguishes our handrail in oak:
- Very resistant hardwood for staircases
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Cut to a length of 4.5m to the nearest centimetre
- As round or profile handrail individually or in a set with holders
- Comprehensive Accessories assortment