Make your corner round with a handrail arch
For the connection of two handrails at the bridging rail, in the corner of a staircase or as an end at the handrail to the wall, a handrail arch is inherent. This way you damage an optimal and optically beautiful transition for your corner.
A handrail arch is used to seamlessly continue the handrail along a corner or landing. This angle provides a comfortable and ergonomic hand position when climbing stairs or navigating the room. The arch allows users to hold their grip naturally and provides additional stability and support.
We have in stock:
- Handrail bend: 45° and 90°
- Type of arc: end arc, connecting arc
- Wood species: Beech, Pine, Ash, Maple, White and Oak
- Diameters: 35mm, 40mm, 42mm, 45mm, 50mm
- Material: Wood and stainless steel
You have the choice!