Handrail holder stainless steel to screw in.
With 12mm thread and round cover chain.
Suitable for round and straight handrail support surfaces.
- Wall side with 6 different drilling variants.
Cover stainless steel Rossette, is only lightly pressed on,
last very good.
Drill with a 10mm wood drill approx. 2,50cm deep blind hole.
Then with 12mm metric metal taps ( size 1 and 2 )
Cut a thread into the hole.
The connection is very stable and is often used in the commercial sector.
The support shell is screwed onto the existing thread and fixed with a grub screw.
- wall distance approx. 70mm
- diameter of blank approx. 55mm
- Height of the arc from the middle of the blank approx. 65mm
- cover height 10mm therefore also greener screws can be used
- The six bores in the blank have a diameter of 8.2mm.
- Thread M12 Thread length approx. 20mm
Decrease of larger quantities of handrail holders - please inquire.
(This may change the delivery times.)
Let us make you an offer without obligation.