* Design suitable for round and straight support surfaces for hand?s runs
- Wall distance: approx. 70mm
- Circular blank diameter: approx. 70mm
- Height of the arc from the center of the circle: ca.65mm
- Cap: Height 7mm - therefore even greener screws can be used
- The three bores in the blank have a diameter of 8.2mm
- Thread M12 Thread length approx. 20mm
- Attachment: on the wall side with 3 different drilling variants
- Cover stainless steel Rossette, is only lightly pressed on (very good)
- Drill with a 10mm wood drill about 2,50cm deep blind hole
- Then cut a thread into the hole with a 12mm metric metal tap (size 2 or 3)
- If you would like a support tray like the one shown in picture no. 3 (More pictures), please select above. The support shell is screwed onto the existing thread and fixed with a grub screw.
- If you would like a handrail purchased from us to have a tapped hole made by us in the handrail for assembly, please select above.
We recommend two holders for one handrail up to approx. 2m, three holders between approx. 2 - 3m and four holders for longer handrails for optimum hold.