Choose your desired length, diameter, surface and finish of the ends yourself (please choose above).
Lovers of oak wood handrails will appreciate its distinctive grain and darker appearance. The handrail is particularly suitable for areas where space is at a premium. Our handrails come from the region and secure staircases and staircases against falls and the resulting injuries. They especially support older people, but also small children, when climbing stairs and often make it possible for people with several storeys to use them at all.
- Mark grain as an eye-catcher for oak wood lovers
- High grip and quality
- Ideal aid for more mobility at home, e.g. after a stay in hospital
- Protective measure for the prevention of falls
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- In your own home in the stairwell or hallway with lots of space
- In long corridors
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
- Für interior fittings and exterior angels
- Long-fibre and large-pored hardwood
- Mark structure
- Wood tone: light oak
- Very stable wood
- Darkens under the influence of light after
- Suitable for interior fittings
- High resistance to wear and tear, thus ideally suited for hand movements or stair construction
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Rounded, chamfered, capped, with attached hemisphere, made of stainless steel or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment (e.g. staircase): 42 - 45 mm
- ca. 1 - 3 Tage lackiert/roh bis 4000mm - 42mm, 45mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen lackiert/roh ab 4001mm - 42mm, 45mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen lackiert/roh - 35mm, 40mm, 50mm
- ca. 1 Woche geölt bis 4000mm - 42mm, 45mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen geölt ab 4001mm - 42mm, 45mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen geölt - 35mm, 40mm, 50mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen Nut