Elegant stair rail made of a stainless steel rod and corresponding wood ornamentation
A wood/stainless steel railing post is a popular choice for both indoor and outdoor railing design. Both materials combined offer different benefits and will meet your desired aesthetic and functional requirements. You can also find the matching balusters in our shop.
Please note that for maximum protection, do not exceed a distance of 12cm between the centre of the railing post to the centre of the next railing post.
- length: 85 - 100 cm available without surcharge - longer lengths on request.
- number 35 - thickness of the square: 35x35mm (wood)
- number 36 - Stainless steel rod without wood
Wood: beech, pine, oak, maple, white beech and black beech. Other wood on request.
- varnished: The lacquer used is also used in the public sector (hospitals, kindergartens, etc.).
- Railing rods should be fitted at a distance of max. 12 cm from centre rod to centre rod to ensure the necessary safety.
- Should you wish to have pre-drilled holes for the rods in floor rails or handrails purchased from us, we can gladly do this for you for balustrade railings at an extra charge. Please send us an e-mail for this purpose. We cannot make pilot holes for slope railings.
Special item campaign: Please also note our remaining items and discounted railing rods.