Plain wooden railing rod / baluster
Our round wooden railing rod is a timeless and aesthetically pleasing choice for designing stair railings. Made from high quality and solid wood, it not only provides functional support but also adds a warm and natural feel to any room.
The round bar is often used in conjunction with other elements such as hipped railing posts, matching skirtings and handrails to form a sturdy and secure stair railing. The connection between the individual round rods and the handrails is made either by gluing or by screwing. This construction ensures the necessary stability and safety for the users of the staircase.
In addition, a round bar made of wood offers a pleasant feel and a natural warmth that makes the stair railing an eye-catcher. The round shape of the bar allows for a comfortable grip and gives users additional support when ascending and descending the stairs.
We offer in different types of wood such as oak, maple, beech, ash or pine. Each type of wood has its own unique texture, colour and grain that can affect the overall look of the stair railing. Oak, for example, is known for its strength and robustness, while maple offers a light and elegant look. The choice of wood depends on your individual preferences as well as the style and décor of the house.
You can view fitted stair rods in our Gallery.
- length: 85 cm to 100 cm available at no extra charge - longer lengths on request.
- diameter freely selectable: 20mm, 22mm and 25mm without surcharge
- raw, oiled, lacquered (The lacquer used is also used in public areas (hospitals, kindergartens, etc.)).
- Railing rods should be fitted at a distance of max. 12 cm from centre rod to centre rod to ensure the necessary safety and to prevent falling through.
- If you would like to have pre-drilled holes for the rods in floor rails or handrails purchased from us, we can do this for you at an extra charge for balustrade railings. Please send us an e-mail for this. We cannot make pilot holes for slope railings.
Special items: Please also note our remaining stock and discounted railing rods.