Handrail Ash dark - 10 - 450cm (round)
Choose your own desired length, diameter, surface area and processing of the ends (please select above).
All advantages at a glance:
- Protection against accidents caused by storms in stairwells and corridors
- Woods from the region, processed by a wood expert
- High abrasion resistance
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
For which application the handrail is best suited:
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
What distinguishes ashwood:
- spoken hardwood
- annual rings clearly visible
- high abrasion resistance and elasticity
- painted, untreated/untreated or painted available
Which handrails are available:
Rounded, chamfered, capped, with attached hemisphere, made of stainless steel or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment (e.g. staircase): 42 - 45 mm
You have further questions about this product? Please call us or take further information from the labelling directly at the selection options above. We üll be happy to make mitre cuts for you, just ask us.
Please note: Our handles are primarily suitable for indoor use. If you need handles for outdoors, we recommend you pine, oak or larch (on request) in raw version. Prior to installation, you should treat them with a weather-resistant glaze or a weather-resistant oil.
- ca. 1 - 3 Werktage lackiert und roh - 42mm (bis 200 cm)
- ca. 3 - 4 Werktage lackiert und roh - 42mm (201 bis 400 cm)
- ca. 1 - 3 Werktage lackiert - 45mm (bis 200 cm)
- ca. 3 - 4 Werktage lackiert - 45mm (201 bis 400 cm)
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage - 35mm, 40mm, 50mm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage geölt (außer 42mm)
- ca. 7 - 9 Werktage geölt (42mm bis 400 cm)
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage Nut