Choose your own desired length, diameter, surface area and finishing of the ends (please select above). The handrail Maple is suitable for use in the staircase of your home or public facilities because of its bright and homely appearance. It serves as a protective measure to walk safely on stairs and prevents falls and slips. This maple handrail is particularly suitable for rooms with a lot of space or for long staircases and is available up to a length of 4500mm in one piece, tailored to your needs. On request we can make mitre cuts for you. Please ask us simply.
All advantages at a glance:
- Natural light colouring for a homely touch
- Ideal for long corridors or stairways
- Protective measure for safe climbing of stairs
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- Interior staircases, long hallways and large rooms
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
- Handrail made of deciduous wood
- yellow-white to reddish-white hue
- Medium-heavy wood species, which is very well suited for interior work
- Very stable wood
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Rounded, chamfered, capped, with attached hemisphere, made of stainless steel or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment (e.g. staircase): 42 - 45 mm