Ballet bar holder stainless steel for screwing in or gluing
wall distance approx. 190mm
stainless steel holder: 1 piece
version for ballet bars.
screws for the wall are enclosed.
For high loads suitable.
- Wall distance: approx. 19 cm
- Distance of the bearing surfaces to each other: 15 cm (center to center)
- with 12mm thread
- Base plate diameter 70mm
- base plate with 2 holes each for 5mm screws.
- Screws and bolts are enclosed.
- 1 small tube of superglue is included.
Assembly instructions for screwing in:
- 10mm drill holes, then cut 12mm metric thread with step 2.
- screw holder into ballet bar
- mark and drill holes for the dowels. Insert dowels.
- Screwing on - due to the wall distance no problem even with ballet bar.
- glue rosettes to the base plate with superglue.
Assembly instructions for gluing:
- 12mm Drill holes. Insert the holder into the ballet bar and drill the holes
- fix to the wall. Drill holes - insert the drill bit.
- mount bracket on the wall.
- Apply adhesive to the thread or hole
- (You will find glue in our assortment)
- attach ballet bar.
- glue the rosette to the base plate with superglue.
We also supply ballet bars tailored to your needs.
In the wood species ash diameter 42mm or 40mm.
If you buy the ballet bar from us the holes incl. thread will be made by us free of charge.
Let us make you a non-binding offer.