Handrail pine - 0,10 to 4,50m (round)
Our pine handrail offers the ideal solution for rooms with a lot of space or long staircases. With a flexible choice of lengths from 0.10 to 4.50 metres, you can determine the desired size according to your requirements. Whether for private homes or public buildings, this handrail is a reliable companion when climbing stairs.
The pine wood is characterised by its light colouring, which creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. The natural texture of the wood lends a homely touch to hallways and staircases and blends harmoniously into various furnishing styles. In addition, the pine wood provides effective safety against dangerous falls.
Cleaning the handrail is simple and uncomplicated. A slightly damp cloth is sufficient to remove any dirt and keep the handrail clean. This not only keeps it visually appealing, but also ensures hygienic use.
To meet your individual preferences, you have the option of determining the desired surface and finish of the ends yourself. You can choose between different surface treatments such as lacquered, oiled or untreated. Likewise, you can design the ends of the handrail to your liking, be it round or a different finish.
Our pine handrail not only provides safe support when climbing stairs, but also an aesthetic enhancement for your premises or outdoor areas. Give your hallways and stairways a special charm with this natural and homely element.
All advantages at a glance:
- Natural light colouring for a homely touch
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Long-life product
- Protection against accidents caused by storms in stairwells and corridors
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
For which application the handrail is best suited:
- In the staircase of your home or hallway
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
- Outdoor angels
What distinguishes pine:
- A straight grained, medium to medium hard coniferous wood
- One of the most important local woods
- Nicely colored, yellowish brown, in light darkening colour core
- Very elastic and weather-resistant wood
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Which handrails are available:
Rounded, bevelled, capped, with attached hemisphere, made of stainless steel or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment (e.g. staircase): 42 - 45 mm
|Length:||10 - 450 cm (in one piece)|
Field of application:
=> For outdoor use, we recommend pine in raw or oiled finish. Before installation, you should treat raw handrails with a weather-resistant stain or oil.
Scope of supply:
Handrail + bracket incl. fixing material (if selected)
You can find our assembly videos under the tab "Assembly" as well as in the categories.
- ca. 1 - 3 Werktage lackiert - 40mm und 45mm bis 400 cm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage lackiert - 40mm und 45mm ab 401 cm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage lackiert - 35mm, 42mm, 50mm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage roh/unbehandelt
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage geölt
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage Nut