Handrail Pine - 55x50mm from 0.10m to 4.50m (profiled)
Discover our exclusive pine handrail in the classic Omega shape. With a handy size of 55x50 mm, this handrail offers a robust and comfortable grip surface for maximum safety and stability.
With us, you have the freedom to specify the desired length for your handrail. Whether you need a short handrail from 0.10 metres or an extra-long handrail up to 4.50 metres - we will meet your individual requirements. If you need special angles or mitre cuts, we are happy to make these for you on request.
Our pine handrails are manufactured with the utmost craftsmanship, precision and care. We place great emphasis on quality and workmanship to ensure that you receive a product that meets your requirements. Compared to stainless steel handrails, our wooden handrails offer a far higher level of grip safety while giving your room a natural and inviting atmosphere.
You have the option of customising the surface and finish of the ends according to your personal preferences. Decide for yourself whether the handrail should be lacquered, oiled or untreated. Design the ends according to your taste, be it round or another individual finish.
Trust in the quality and exclusivity of our pine handrails. Make a statement in your home, office or public building and choose a handrail that is not only functional but also aesthetically impressive. Order your custom-made handrail today and experience the unique combination of elegance and secure grip.
All advantages at a glance:
- Classical omega form 55 (b) x 50 (h) for railing and wall handles
- Optically warmer than stainless steel, especially at low temperatures more pleasant to grip than stainless steel handles
- Protection against accidents caused by storms in the household
- Beautiful light colouring with natural grain
- Very high quality in the processing of the handles
- Extendable up to 4,50m in your desired size
- mitre cuts on request
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
For which application the handrail is best suited:
- In your own home in the stairwell or hallway
- In public institutions (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, public authority, town hall, school)
What distinguishes pine:
- A straight grained, medium to medium hard coniferous wood
- One of the most important local woods
- Nicely colored, yellowish brown, in light darkening color core
- Very elastic and weather-resistant wood
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Which handrails are available:
Rounded, bevelled, capped or with handrail snail available - exact description in the selection field under "i".
|Shape:||Omega 55(b) x 50(h) mm|
|Length:||10 - 450 cm (in one piece)|
Field of application:
=> For outdoor use, we recommend pine in raw or oiled finish. Before installation, you should treat raw handrails with a weather-resistant stain or oil.
Scope of supply:
Handrail + bracket incl. fixing material (if selected)
You can find our assembly videos under the tab "Assembly" as well as in the categories.