Handrail beech - 55x50mm from 0,10m to 4,50m (profiled)
Choose your own desired length, surface and processing of the ends (please choose above).
Discover the perfect addition to your stair railing - the handrails in the elegant Omega 55x50mm design!
Our handrails are not only a functional element, but also an aesthetic eye-catcher that adds a touch of elegance to your home. Made from high quality solid beech, they offer you the perfect combination of style, stability and safety.
With a width of 55x50mm, our handrails provide a comfortable gripping surface that gives you support and stability when climbing up and down the stairs. Whether you prefer a traditional or modern design, our handrails are a perfect match for any stair railing style and will blend seamlessly with your existing décor. The classic omega notch allows the handrail to grip well when ascending and descending the stairs, preventing dangerous falls and making you mobile. Furthermore, this handrail scores with the light red colouring typical of beech wood. Omega handrails with a length of up to 4.50 m are available in one piece and made to your measure.
Our Omega 55x50mm handrails are extremely durable and resistant to wear, so they retain their beauty and functionality even with daily use.
The installation of our handrails is simple and straightforward. Should you choose handrail brackets, you can install your handrails quickly and effortlessly using the fixing materials supplied.
Provide extra safety and give your staircase a stylish accent with the handrails in the Omega 55x50mm design. Rely on our quality and experience to beautify your home while ensuring your comfort and safety.
All advantages at a glance:
- Classical omega form 55 (b) x 50 (h) for railing and wall handles
- protects against falls and slipping on the stairs
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Very high quality in the processing of the handles
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
For which application the handrail is best suited:
- In your own home in the staircase
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
What distinguishes beech wood:
- Domestic hardwood (deciduous tree) from Germany
- Light base colour, assumes a light shade of red after inoculation (short heating)
- Very resistant and stable
- Suitable for interior Fittings
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Which handrails are available:
Rounded, bevelled, capped or with handrail snail available - exact description in the selection field under "i".
|Shape:||Omega 55(b) x 50(h) mm|
|Length:||10 - 450 cm (in one piece)|
|Field of application:||
=> Handrails made of beech are always suitable for indoor use only! For outdoor use, we recommend pine, oak or larch (on request) in raw finish. Before installation, you should treat them with a weather-resistant stain or oil.
|Scope of supply:||Handrail + bracket incl. fixing material, if selected|
Determine the required length from the front edge of the first step to the front edge of the landing - either at a height of approx. 90 cm or on the string of the stairs.
|Assembly:||You can find our assembly videos under the tab "Assembly" as well as in the categories.|
- ca. 1 - 3 Werktage lackiert/roh bis 400 cm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage lackiert/roh ab 401 cm
- ca. 5 - 7 Werktage geölt bis 400 cm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage geölt ab 401 cm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage Nut