The 3D-H-Screw is a very stable connection between two handrails, which is made by a screw Connection.
- allows the alignment of the handrails
- boltable dowel-connections without annoying tension of the elements
- The holes are pre-drilled with a 13mm wood drill on the front side (both sides).
- The metal sleeve is screwed into one side as far as possible with a bus key, so that the metal surface ends with the cut surface of the handrail.
- The counterpart is screwed in with a special bolt (screw-in height).
- Then the two hand steps are screwed together to the zero point.
- Now the handles can be turned a maximum of one turn further.