Cavity metal dowel
To attach your handrail to cavity walls (gypsum plasterboard, fiberboard, cavity brick, etc.), cavity metalübel are suitable if you choose the holder 4999, optimum.
Included in the package:
- 1x Cavity metal
- Screw-in holder - Number: 4999
Please choose between:
- Simple planked - panel thickness: 5 - 18mm
- Double planked - Panel thickness: 18 - 32mm
- Insert the cavity metal into the pre-drilled hole.
- Staff a pair of pliers to the head of the dowels or alternatively use a screwdriver to tighten the screw firmly;
- This will cause the dowels to spread behind the wall and the claws on the dowels head to anchor in the wall;
- Turn the screw out of the wall.
- Fasten the holder to the dowels using the screw.
Please note that two cavity metal plates are sufficient for holder "The Short"