Choose your desired length, diameter and machining of the ends yourself (please select above). The pine handrail secures staircases and also impresses with its bright, slightly yellowish appearance. The woods come from the local growing area and can be made to any size according to your wishes. In order to avoid bad weather on the stairs, each outdoor staircase should have the appropriate handles. The pine handrail is suitable as an outdoor rail, as the wood will not crack in the weather.
Please note: Before installation, you should treat the handrail with a weather-resistant glaze or a weather-resistant varnish.
All advantages at a glance:
- Beautiful bright colouring with natural grain
- Protection against accidents caused by storms
- Woods from the region, processed by a wood expert
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- Enclosed for external angels
- A straight grained, medium to medium hard coniferous wood
- One of the most important local woods
- Nicely colored, yellowish browner, in light darkening colour core
- Very elastic and weather-resistant wood
Which handrails are available:
Rounded, chamfered, capped, with attached hemisphere or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment: 42 - 45 mm
You have further questions about this product? Please call us or take further information from the labelling directly at the selection options above. We will be happy to make mitre cuts for you, just ask us.