Choose your own desired length, diameter and processing of the ends (please select above). This handrail, which is very well protected for its structure among oak wood lovers, darkens slightly under the influence of light - this does not detract from its high resistance. The round handrail oak lies ideally in the hand and is therefore perfectly suited as a companion when climbing stairs. Oak wood is a real eye-catcher and is characterised by its distinctive grain. This round handrail is available from a length of 0.10 to 4.50 metres and with chamfered, capped or drilled handrail endings and optimally bends to prevent dangerous injuries.
Please note: Before installation, you should treat the handrail with a weather-resistant glaze or a weather-resistant varnish.
All advantages at a glance:
- Mark grain as an eye-catcher for oak wood lovers
- High resistivity
- Available with different handrails
- Protective measure for the prevention of falls
- Very high quality in processing
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Long-fibre and large-pored hardwood
- Mark structure
- Wood tone: light oak
- Very stable wood
- Darkens under the influence of light after
- High resistance to wear and tear, thus ideally suited for hand movements or stair construction
Which handrails are available:
Rounded, chamfered, capped, with attached hemisphere, made of stainless steel or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment: 42 - 45 mm
All the work is from the region and is done by woodworkers. Would you like more information about the product? Please refer to the directly under the selection options above. We are happy to make mitre cuts for you, just ask us.
- ca. 1 - 3 Werktage bis 400 cm - 42mm, 45mm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage ab 401 cm - 42mm, 45mm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage 35mm, 40mm, 50mm
- ca. 21 - 23 Werktage Nut