Choose your desired length, surface and processing of the ends yourself (please choose above).
This Omega handrail made of pine not only scores with its natural look: its classic Omega shape is ideal as an addition to an existing staircase rail. This handrail is also suitable as a separate railing and is also easy to maintain. In addition, the Omega pine handrail is wonderfully suitable for both exterior and interior use and provides the necessary protection against falls.
- Classical omega form 55 (b) x 50 (h) for railing and wall handles
- Optically warmer than stainless steel, easier to grip at low temperatures than stainless steel handles
- Protection against accidents caused by household accidents
- Beautiful natural grain
- Woods from the region, processed by a wood expert
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- In your own home in the stairwell or hallway
- In public institutions (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, public authority, town hall, school)
- A straight grained, medium to medium hard coniferous wood
- One of the most important local woods
- Nicely colored, yellowish brown, in light darkening color core
- Very elastic and weather-resistant Wood
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Rounded, chamfered, capped or with handrail snail available - exact description in the selection field under "i".
For further information please refer to the labelling directly in the selection variants above. We will be pleased to carry out mitre cuts for you on request.