Choose your own desired length, diameter, surface area and finishing of the ends (please select above). This handrail made of maple is particularly suitable for the staircase in your own home and as a protective measure for safely climbing stairs. A handrail prevents slippage and spills, especially in inclement weather conditions with moisture or slush. Unlike stainless steel handrails, the natural texture of the natural product wood radiates a very homely note.
All advantages at a glance:
- Natural light colouring for a homely touch
- Ideal for the hallway or staircase in your own home
- Protective measure for safe climbing of stairs
- Prevent slippage and spills, especially in poor weather conditions
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- Stairs in the interior, hallways and average sized rooms
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
- Handrail made of deciduous wood
- yellow-white to reddish-white hue
- Medium-heavy wood species, which is very well suited for interior work
- Very stable wood
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Rounded, chamfered, capped, with attached hemisphere, made of stainless steel or drilled - exact description in the selection field under "i".
Which diameter should I use:
- For infants: 35 mm diameter
- For children and older people: 40 - 42 mm
- In the private environment (e.g. staircase): 42 - 45 mm