Choose your own desired length, surface and processing of the ends (please choose above).
This rounded beech handrail is particularly suitable for long stair sections. It impresses with its slightly rounded shape typical of beech wood and is easy to maintain. The handrail can be easily integrated into an existing staircase rail or used as a separate wall handrail. We can make mitre cuts for you on request. further processed.
- Regional handicraft product "Made in Germany"
- Classical dimensions: 45 (b) x 80 (h) mm
- Prevents falls and slips in stairwells
- Warm appearance due to slight red tinting
- Handrail available up to 4500mm length
- Handrail is made of one piece
- Assembly instructions with video (see "Assembly instructions" tab)
- In your own home in a spacious stairwell or long gardens
- In public facilities as handrails (e.g. hospital, nursing home, kindergarten, authority, town hall, school)
- Domestic hardwood (deciduous tree) from Germany
- Light base color with light red
- Very resistant
- Predominantly suitable for interior fittings
- Lacquered, raw/untreated or painted available
Rounded, chamfered and capped - exact description in the selection field under "i".
For further information please refer to the labelling directly in the selection variants above. We will be pleased to carry out mitre cuts for you on request.
- ca. 2 - 4 Tage lackiert bis 3500mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen lackiert ab 3501mm
- ca. 2 - 4 Tage roh/unbehandelt bis 3500mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen roh/unbehandelt ab 3501mm
- ca. 1 Woche geölt bis 3500mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen geölt ab 3501mm
- ca. 3 - 4 Wochen Nut