incl. 2 stainless steel holders - 150mm or 250mm wall distance
- Length: 1000 - 1950mm, higher lengths on request
- Diameter: 42mm
- Ends: slightly rounded with approx. 6mm Radius
- The bores for the holders are already prefabricated in the ballet bar.
- Easy mounting - Screw in holder - Fix rod to wall - "Finished"
Stainless steel holder for ballet bars to screw in
Wall distance: approx. 150mm or 250mm
Thanks to the large wall distance the ballet bar can be screwed on without difficulty. Thereby suitable for many applications.
- The base plate has three holes for stable screws.
- Screws and bolts are included
Adhesive for gluing the stainless steel rosette is included in delivery
Assembly instructions for the ballet bar
- Screw the holder into the prefabricated holes (insert the cover chain beforehand)
- then with the help of a second person mark the holes (on the wall side), then drill
- The cover rosette is finally fixed with some adhesive (superglue).
The pleasant and good grip of ash makes it ideal for ballet bars. The long wood fibres of ash are ideal for high loads. We therefore also offer complete ballet studios and rehabilitation areas.